Thursday, April 21, 2011

ILOCOS


The Blue Lagoon (Pagudpod, our first stop!)


It's 10pm Ms. Joylene, the travel agent is already trying to reach me.I am late already.we are supposed to meet at 9pm for our trip to Ilocos.The traffic in EDSA was ridiculous."This is my long awaited trip to Ilocos and this traffic jam will ruin it for me" i said to myself!Luckily, everything turned alright.10:30pm, We left florida bus lines.It was a long trip!we arrived in Batac around 9am and at 10:30am we started the tour at the Marcos mausoleum . The place was ok, not much to see there.Our next stop was pagudpod beach. It was a veeerry hot afternoon, the beach was crowded with swimsuit clad people.The fine white sand beach at their so called blue lagoon was a piece of heaven for me.The place was great though it needs a little bit of cleaning on some area, all in all, the place was great.
The Patapat Viaduct( The Long And Winding Road)

The Majestic Windmills


I was very excited on our next destination, which is the Bangui Windmills!For all those months i have been dreaming to see this place and it was everything that i have imagined.We arrived there at sunset so the view was picturesque!
Paoay Church ( My Favorite Church Of All)

The Next day, its time to visit The "Sur" part of Ilocos. There it was...the Majestic Paoay church!!It was Palm Sunday so our visit here was extra special.It was like stepping back in time.There is something in Paoay church that i really like, maybe it's the architecture, i don't know but whenever i look at the church i can see the face of God!
Vigan
Vigan was the next destination!Also one of my favorite place in the tour.It's a mixed of modern and classical feeling.It's getting caught up between to eras.I ate bagnet for the first time.There is this place in calle crisologo, i forgot the name, but the place was cozy, cool and the price of the food were pretty reasonable!I like it a lot!

Hope to visit it again soon!next stop!camsur!
Malacanang Of The North






No comments:

Post a Comment